www.20Med.in(The "Marketplace") is meant for and should only be used by Healthcare professionals or professionals who work for or provide products / services to Healthcare businesses.
- 1. Information Received, Collected and Stored by The Company
- a) Registration data
When you are interested in any product or service on marketplace and wish to register as a used equipment supplier , Buyer , service provider OR service seeker , we ask you to provide basic contact information such as name, email address, mobile number, country name, company name, address etc. This information is necessary to uniquely identify you , communicate with you and provide business services as desired by you.
We DO NOT ask for your sensitive personal info like Age , Sex , religion…..etc.
- b) Paid Subscriptions
We collect payment and billing information when you register for paid products or services. For example, we may ask you to provide a billing address, a billing contact and your GST number to issue you a TAX Invoice.
- c) Voluntary information
We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, comments, email / SMS preferences, respond to a survey, or any communications with us.
- 2. Information Automatically Collected/ Tracked While Navigation
To improve the responsiveness of the Sites for our Users, we may use "cookies", or similar electronic tools to collect Information like your IP, your device type, your operating system, your browser. Etc. No personal information is collected. We track your engagement on 20Med.in website like pages you have visited, products seen and reports downloaded. This only helps us know the type of content and services you are interested in and helps us in providing a better customer experience.
- 3. Information from other sources
We may receive information about you from other sources in order to provide you with more targeted communications and promotions. We use Google Analytics, among others, to track the user behaviour on our Sites. Google Analytics specifically has been enabled to support display advertising towards helping us gain understanding of our users' demographics and interests. The reports are anonymous and cannot be associated with any individual personally identifiable information that you may have shared with us. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for display advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings options provided by Google.
- 4. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
1. The Company proposes to share such Information to conduct its business and to share such Information within its group companies and employees of such group companies for the purpose of processing personal information on its behalf. We also ensure that these recipients of such Information agree to process such information based on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
2. We will share your contact details with service providers and sellers whose products or services you are interested in.
3. The Company may present Information to our advertisers and third parties - to help them understand our audience and confirm the value of advertising on our Sites - however it is usually in the form of aggregated statistics on traffic to various pages within our site.
- 5. RIGHT TO UPDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use marketplace, we make good faith efforts to provide you, as and when requested by you, with access to your personal information and shall further ensure that any information found to be inaccurate or deficient shall be corrected or amended as feasible, subject to any requirement for such personal information or sensitive personal data or information to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes.
- 6. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take reasonable security measures and adopt procedures to help prevent loss misuse or unauthorized access to your personal info held with us. While we take these reasonable efforts, you acknowledge and agree that no system or transmission of data over the internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We are not responsible for your lost or stolen personal data due to security breach of our systems. However as stated before we do not sell anything on 20Med.in and do not ask personal info or your financial data.
- 7. CHANGES / UPDATES
- 8. GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL
Any complaints or concerns with regards to 20Med.in site may be addressed to the Grievance officer.